This wedding reminds me each and every day of what is important. To feel. To emote. To trust. To embrace. To love. This wedding reminds me each and every day that a full heart and a bright smile is truly the way to live and to love. This wedding reminds me each and every day that working with care and with your whole heart is the only way to work and that when all of this comes together, joy happens. True, unadulterated joy. It gives me chills just to think about it.
Liz & Jesse were so present. They knew what mattered on this day.. each and every person was important to them. They were important to each other and each moment was embraced and lived and loved. It’s the stuff photographer’s dreams are made of. That, and this beautiful island, 700 miles away from North Carolina created the most memorable wedding weekend of my career. Liz and Jesse.. thank you. Thank you for your joy. I adore you both and send the warmest and richest wishes for happiness for an incredible life together. You two are so special.
This wedding was published in the December 2013/January 2014 issue of Coastal Living Magazine. On sale now.
- Destination: Block Island, Rhode Island
- Ceremony: St. Andrew’s Catholic Church, Block Island
- Reception: Rose Farm Inn, Block Island
- Wedding Coordinator: Blissful Events
- Crystal & China: Waterford Crystal
- Florist: La Belle Rose
- Cake Artist: Block Island Gourmet
- Bride’s Dress: Amsale
- Bride’s Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Groom’s Suit: Frank Stella
- Groom’s Tie: Coren Moore for Vineyard Vines
- Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Donna Morgan
- Caterer: Block Island Gourmet
- Hair Artist: Studio B Salon
- Band: Flipside Boston
- Second Photographer: Michelle Lyerly