I remember pausing several times during Lars and Meghan’s wedding, and then again while going through their images afterwards saying to myself.. “Oh my goodness, look at the way they look at each other.” It was truly a gift to watch these two.. they love each other. They love each other with a love that is palpable and so real, and they weren’t afraid to show it. I hope these frames can give just a small glimpse of that.
Their day was pure romance at the Fearrington.. Meghan’s delicate touches of pinks and creams, with beautiful lighting and flowing drapery only added to the incredibly romantic feel of the day. That, along with the beautiful fall backdrop, made for a pretty perfect wedding day. I think what I’ve loved most about this couple is that they are beautiful inside and out, and I am so happy to be able to call them friends well after the wedding.
Enjoy this day. It was absolutely breathtaking.
- Venue: Fearrington Village
- Flowers: Fearrington Village
- Officiant: Dr. John P. Oliver
- Bride’s Dress: Maggie Sottero
- Bride’s Shoes: Anne Klein
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: Bill Levkoff
- Make Up Artist: Pam Hung | OnLoktion MakeUp
- Caterer: Fearrington Village
- DJ: Joe Bunn DJ Company
- Second Photographer: Vanessa L Photography