Megan and Josh’s first look took my breath away.. the tenderness and depth of their love was all right there in that small moment. For me, it was the highlight of their wedding day.
Their day could not have gone more perfectly.. from the handmade wood signs pointing their guests to the gorgeous garden venue, tenderly made by her dad, to the amazing pops of purple and pink. The scene was intimate and beautiful. And their poochie Charlie about made my day as the cutest ring bearer – ever.
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Smith.. honored to be a part of your incredible day.
- Venue: Green Level Gardens
- Coordinator: Leah Catherine Seaton
- Flowers: Victorian Seasons
- Cake: Susan Ellis
- Officiant: Pastor Donnie Darr
- Dress: Tara Keely
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Alfred Sung
- Hair Artist: Meghan Wood
- Make Up Artist: OnLoktion Makeup Artistry
- Caterer: Judy Howell
- DJ: J. Ross Party Productions
- Second Photographer: Vanessa L Photography