I fell in love with Meg and Pete the moment we began our engagement session last summer. They have a love you don’t come across very often and you can feel it instantly between them.. I knew their wedding day would tell a story of true love, with incredible people who adore and support this couple unconditionally. And the day was one never to forget.. the care taken with the details, from the green striped straws to the lanterns hanging in an ancient oak tree, were perfectly southern and perfectly exquisite.
I think what I will remember most about this day were the quiet, in between moments. A tender embrace from Meg’s mom, a dad’s welcome to his daughter at the bottom of the stairs, the way Pete looked at Meg across the dance floor, the bridesmaids encouragement right before the ceremony.. these were the moments that created pure magic and I was honored to witness it.
Congrats Meg and Pete.. adore you both. Honored to be a part of your day and to capture it.
- Venue: The Creek Club at I’On
- Wedding Director & Planner: Diane McCarthy, Fairytale Weddings and Events
- Wedding Coordinator: Lindsey Shanks
- Flowers: Tiger Lily Florist
- Cake: Ashley Bakery
- Officiant: Revered George Rossi
- Bride’s Dress: Pronovias
- Bridesmaids’ Dresses: J. Crew
- Hair Artist: Wedding Hair By Charlotte (Erika)
- Make Up Artist: Jonny Cosmetics
- Caterer: The Creek Club at I’On
- DJ: Complete Music
- Venue Lighting: Stage Presence
- Venue Draping: inventivEnvironments
- Second Photographer: Perry Vaile Photography